Majora
Please make sure you register with our forums to make sure you get the full experience as being a guest may prevent you from seeing all posts or even from commenting. Thank you Smile
Majora
Please make sure you register with our forums to make sure you get the full experience as being a guest may prevent you from seeing all posts or even from commenting. Thank you Smile
Majora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesPlayRegisterLog in
For more information about donor benefits click here

Oldschool hitmarks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olly

Olly

Oldschool hitmarks Empty
PostSubject: Oldschool hitmarks   Oldschool hitmarks EmptyApril 11th 2014, 3:41 am

Username:

Olly

Suggestion:
To have an option to turn the hitmarks down to oldschool, so 100 = 10, 400 = 40; etc

How will it benefit the users?

I think that it'll benefit those who like a more old-school feel however having the new items. Which means more users would be interested to take a look and possibly join Ultimatum!

Many thanks,
Olly  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steff
Admin
Steff

Oldschool hitmarks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oldschool hitmarks   Oldschool hitmarks EmptyApril 11th 2014, 7:22 am

Great idea Olly, although I'm pretty sure it's impossible but I will have a look into it for you and give you a heads up Smile
Back to top Go down
Olly

Olly

Oldschool hitmarks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oldschool hitmarks   Oldschool hitmarks EmptyApril 11th 2014, 7:35 am

Alright, thanks for the feedback buddy!
Back to top Go down
Steff
Admin
Steff

Oldschool hitmarks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oldschool hitmarks   Oldschool hitmarks EmptyApril 11th 2014, 7:36 am

You're more than welcome! Always happy to see and try my players suggestions Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oldschool hitmarks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oldschool hitmarks   Oldschool hitmarks Empty

Back to top Go down

Oldschool hitmarks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Majora :: Suggestions :: In-Game Suggestions-