Majora
Please make sure you register with our forums to make sure you get the full experience as being a guest may prevent you from seeing all posts or even from commenting. Thank you Smile
Majora
Please make sure you register with our forums to make sure you get the full experience as being a guest may prevent you from seeing all posts or even from commenting. Thank you Smile
Majora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesPlayRegisterLog in
For more information about donor benefits click here

Accounts bugged

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olly

Olly

Accounts bugged Empty
PostSubject: Accounts bugged   Accounts bugged EmptyApril 10th 2014, 12:37 pm

Hey there,

I had a clue scroll so I went from falador into draynor and I was on the southern side of draynor bank when my game froze. Anyway I thought it was just another one of the freeze loading screens, so I kept reloading the client because it crashed every time I logged in and I tryed opening a new account and it logged me in fine? I then tryed back into my account and it crashed?

Hope you can resolve this issue,
Olly
Back to top Go down
Steff
Admin
Steff

Accounts bugged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accounts bugged   Accounts bugged EmptyApril 10th 2014, 7:27 pm

Hm, strange. Never had this issue in Draynor Mad
I know how to fix anyway, you need to log in and you need me or a member of staff to teleport you and it'll be fixed Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Accounts bugged

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Majora :: Report :: Report A Problem-