Majora
Please make sure you register with our forums to make sure you get the full experience as being a guest may prevent you from seeing all posts or even from commenting. Thank you Smile
Majora
Please make sure you register with our forums to make sure you get the full experience as being a guest may prevent you from seeing all posts or even from commenting. Thank you Smile
Majora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesPlayRegisterLog in
For more information about donor benefits click here

Steff's Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steff
Admin
Steff

Steff's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Steff's Introduction   Steff's Introduction EmptyApril 10th 2014, 10:50 am

Hey guys, well I think it's about time I introduced myself to you all! -A cloud of mist appears-
Well I'm 20 years of age and the owner of this amazing server Smile
I have been coding on and off for around 6-7 years and I'm currently working for a school as an IT Technician and I also run my own business along side of that which is called "Hart Computer Repairs" which (yes the name says it all) is a business that repairs people's computers/laptops.

I have a wonderful girlfriend whom I've been with for over 2 years now, her name's Jessii and she's the co-owner/web/forum designer of the server.

That's all I can think of atm, hope to see you all in game :3
Back to top Go down
Wolpertinger

Wolpertinger

PostSubject: Re: Steff's Introduction   Steff's Introduction EmptyApril 10th 2014, 8:37 pm

Haha:

Great to meet you, you forgot to tell everyone about your parkour :p
Back to top Go down
Steff
Admin
Steff

PostSubject: Re: Steff's Introduction   Steff's Introduction EmptyApril 10th 2014, 8:49 pm

I hardly do it anymore man Sad
Back to top Go down
Wolpertinger

Wolpertinger

PostSubject: Re: Steff's Introduction   Steff's Introduction EmptyApril 11th 2014, 5:49 pm

I haven't either, last time i tried (at school) trying to jump over 2 tables didn't really work, i mean my shoe was in the ceiling.. (it fell off when i jumped lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steff's Introduction   Steff's Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Steff's Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1