Majora
Please make sure you register with our forums to make sure you get the full experience as being a guest may prevent you from seeing all posts or even from commenting. Thank you Smile
Majora
Please make sure you register with our forums to make sure you get the full experience as being a guest may prevent you from seeing all posts or even from commenting. Thank you Smile
Majora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesPlayRegisterLog in
For more information about donor benefits click here

Stupid suggestion lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abye5

Stupid suggestion lol Empty
PostSubject: Stupid suggestion lol   Stupid suggestion lol EmptySeptember 26th 2013, 7:14 am

My suggestion is difficult but extremely worth while. I think that you should make a new world for this. It should be complete spawn, except for items like Tokhaar-Kal, and firecape, make those earnable, or for donators. I know the complete spawn part is stupid, but here is what you do. Make a low tier weapons like up to bandos and claws/ags for non donators, for regular donator allow them to spawn Vesta's and the other gear, and for extreme donator make them able to spawn the nex armour. Than make "Super Donator" and allow them to spawn auras, everything else mentioned, subjugation, blessed spirit shields, overloads, custom yell, custom title, extra pkps for rares, glaivens, etc, the Saradomin's necklaces (Hiss, Murmur, Etc) This is the most preferred and rare rsps out there atm, it is risky but the reward is well worth it, you want to make the Donator prices like regular for 10, extreme for 20, and Super for 50, Phats like 20 each, and whatever you want really, but this is the most profitable servers, and in my opinion most fun. I know this is a lot to ask for and most likely will not happen, but it would be pretty bad ass.
Back to top Go down
Steff
Admin
Steff

Stupid suggestion lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid suggestion lol   Stupid suggestion lol EmptySeptember 26th 2013, 7:16 am

I see where you're coming from but I don't think Project Fusion will take the step into a spawn server. I like the idea of a separate server for it all, but I don't think at this stage we'll take this into consideration just yet. Maybe sometime in the future. Smile
Back to top Go down

Stupid suggestion lol

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1