Majora
Please make sure you register with our forums to make sure you get the full experience as being a guest may prevent you from seeing all posts or even from commenting. Thank you Smile
Majora
Please make sure you register with our forums to make sure you get the full experience as being a guest may prevent you from seeing all posts or even from commenting. Thank you Smile
Majora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesPlayRegisterLog in
For more information about donor benefits click here

Kalphite King & Vorago!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steff
Admin
Steff

Kalphite King & Vorago!? Empty
PostSubject: Kalphite King & Vorago!?   Kalphite King & Vorago!? EmptyMay 1st 2014, 10:31 pm

That's right, this monstrous duo will be joining us sometime hopefully by the summer! These will bring such items like; Seismic weaponry, tectonic armour, higher chance of drygores & a special little drop Wink
As I'm slowly progressing my knowledge of java, these will surely test me to it's fullest as their combat is very complicated.
But, I'm going to make your PvM experiences the best I can possibly make it.
There will also be a summer event which will be entering the game in the 6 weeks holidays so keep your eyes peeled!

Thanks for reading, Steff
Back to top Go down

Kalphite King & Vorago!?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1